TV Head Giant Puppets
The latest of our original & amazing Giant Puppets, are the TV Heads or “Dream Police”, new Slack Taxi designs for roving or wandering performances at Australian and international events. They are a huge surprise for any audience and are totally unique to Slack Taxi. They talk, sing, wink, laugh and respond as if they are interacting in real time.
And now with new stunning hats! They are visually and technically amazing!
Based in Adelaide they have been developed over a number of years as seen by their growing design features, & are possible to transport interstate or overseas though freight costs will apply. Other Giant Puppets created by Slack Taxi have enjoyed years of travelling and we are experienced at arranging transportation.
Artistic & surprising, the TV Head Dream Police are stunning puppets with technology, innovative design & performance. With fun interaction they speak, smile, wink, laugh or cry; they even sing. What’s for certain is they will delight your audiences!
The TV Head Giant Puppets are a roving performance and requirements are minimal:
- 3.5metre height clearance and 1.5 metres wide
- power for charging batteries
- provision for one puppeteer and crew person per puppet
- when transporting around Australia or overseas each TV Head Puppet will require additional freight charges.
- Original concept, direction – Jen Martin
- Software development – Neil Jensen
- Design prototype (structure) – Ninian Donald
- Design & build final structures – Mark Timberlake
- Face filming, design footage – Tim Standing/Daylight Breaks
- Faces & voices – Jo Zealand & Emma Harper
The TV Head Puppets have been created with financial assistance from Arts SA, the South Australian Government Arts Funding body.