GIANT Chocolate Workshops – like BIG Chocolate Freckles!
Roll on up for GIANT Chocolate JAZZIE Making Workshops!
What’s a Jazzie? It’s just like a Chocolate Freckle!
Created by SILLY SAUSAGES Workshops for Shopping Centres and perfect for School Holidays, Giant Chocolate Jazzie Making Workshops are a great activity as Australia re-opens for business.
Presented by Mark Easson who is one of our top professional artists and creator of Silly Sausages Workshops. Mark is based in Adelaide but now that Australia is reopening, he is taking bookings around the country.
Mark has being leading CIRCUS workshops for many years, and created Silly Sausages and the Chocolate Jazzie Making Workshops for shopping centres that have been requesting a no fuss, quick and fun activity for their customers & families.
Mark will bring everything; each workshop only lasts 10-15mins. Happy participants walk away with the biggest Chocolate Jazzie of their chocolate dreams!
Giant Chocolate Jazzie making workshops will add value for people coming into your shopping centre with a unique & fun activity on offer, while maintaining social distancing, hygiene, and not taking up too much space or time!
To adhere to COVID-19 restrictions, the workshop numbers and spacing of participants have been adjusted, and the best possible hygiene is practiced.
Please note that the photos on this page are all taken pre COVID-19 and will be updated asap.
WHO IS MARK?
You will be pleased to know that Mark is a professional entertainer with over 20 years experience working nationally and internationally as a professional MC and circus artist. His stage name is Scoot the Stunt Juggler and he has even had a Guinness World Record! Here is a little more about that side of Mark!
Mark has worked at all kinds of locations and the unique needs of shopping centres are well understood by him. He is engaging and makes sure everyone has a great time!
- All equipment is tested and tagged
- Public Liability insurance is in place
- Mark has a Working with Children Check.
- An allergen statement is present at site at all times for participants to view
- Hand sanitiser is made available for all participants to use.
- Mark comes with cleaning equipment and cleans and disinfects between every workshop.
- Each of the participants use a disposable chocolate mould
- Mark uses fresh disposable gloves and mask when preparing and setting up for each workshop.
TO BE PROVIDED BY THE CENTRE
- Market the activity and arrange bookings for the participants, providing a list for each workshop to Mark. If there is enough space, walkups are fine.
- Either the shopping centre can provide trestle tables and tablecloths (Mark has protective clear covers to be cleaned between each workshop) or Mark can provide everything if required.
- Power is needed to the area for the Bain Marie (1 standard power point)
- Mark supplies all the workshop materials.
- The amount of space needed is modest and is flexible in how the centre would like to set up the space.
For more information please contact Jen and tell us your location and how many days interest you.